Volunteers are needed and appreciated!
As in the past, volunteer hours primarily determine the amount of revenue each branch receives. Whatever time you can contribute will help your branch library or a different branch if you prefer.
If you have books to donate, bring them to the Mall during the times we're sorting. If it's a large donation, please call us and we'll get some help.
There is no need to sign up for volunteering. All you need to do is show up at any of these times and there will be plenty of work to do for everyone!
- Monday 8/6: tables and carts delivered
- Tuesday 8/7: Sorting begins at 9:00 am until 4:00; last shift starts at 2:00.
- Wednesday 8/8: Sorting inside the stores while Channel 24 will be hosting the collection day in the back parking lot of Sierra Vista Mall. WE NEED MUSCLES!! Do you have a high school or college grandchild who needs community service hours for school? We would love their help!
- Thursday 8/9: Sorting 9:00 am- 4:00.
- Friday 8/10: Sorting 9:00 am- 4:00.
- Saturday 8/11: Sorting 10:00 am- 4:00.
- Sunday 8/12: CLOSED
- Monday 8/13: Sorting 9:00 am-4:00.
- Tuesday 8/14: Sorting 9:00 am- 4:00.
- Wednesday 8/15: Sorting 9:00 am We bring in new merchandise every morning and sort it into the tables during the sale.
- Wednesday 8/15 Members Only Sale Night 5:00-7:00 pm
- Thursday 8/16: Sale begins to public at 10:00 am - 9:00 pm; Volunteers needed at 9:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- Friday 8/17: Sale 10:00 am - 9:00 pm; Volunteers needed 9:00-ish am-9:00 pm
- Saturday 8/18: Sale 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Volunteers needed 9:00-ish am-8:00 pm
- Sunday 8/19: $5.00 a bag sale 11:00 am – 6:00 pm; Volunteers needed 10:00-6:00 pm
- Monday 8/20: 8:00 – 10:00 am – FOLs, Non-profit and community service organizations are invited to choose books at no cost to benefit their clients and organization. Let us know your group plans to come.
- Monday 8/20: 10:00 am Clean up and box remaining books, tables picked up